“We, Missionary Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception, commit ourselves by profession of vows to:
– Manifest God’s universal compassion through inclusive non-dominating relationships of love.
– Trust in God’s Providence and live in a manner that affirms the right of all to a just share of the earth’s resources.
– Discern together the voice of the Spirit that has called us to be one in our diversity.
– In the spirit of Francis, Clare, and Elizabeth Hayes, we promote ever-widening circles of communion as we:
– Open ourselves to a life of continued conversion in response to the call of the Gospel.
– Identify with the victim, the poor and the marginalized in seeking a peace built on justice.
– Reverence creation, acknowledging the right of all God’s creatures to enjoy its blessings.
– Address the need within ourselves for repentance, forgiveness and healing while promoting a message of reconciliation.”
St. Johns, Arizona
Sr. Angelina Chavez
Sr. Isabel Arellano Mendoza