Navajo Rt. 7 Heading towards Canyon de Chelly
1.5 miles from the Highway 191 intersection
The Annunciation Mission, built in 1909-10, was used as a church from 1910 to 1969 and is now a sacred chapel in the Parish of Our Lady of Fatima, Chinle. Along with two other structures as well as the cemetery and the bell, the mission was placed on the National Registry of Historic Places on June 5, 2007.
Join us for a celebration!