The Roman Catholic Church Diocese of Gallup is seeking an experienced bookkeeper. Preferred qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Excel Word and QuickBooks
- Good communication skills.
The diocese is offering competitive compensation based on experience and demonstrated ability. Resume should include references.
Send resume to: [email protected] with the subject: Bookkeeper Position.
Director of Youth and Family Ministry
- To coordinate the efforts of the Diocese of Gallup to provide a safe environment and rich opportunities for youth to grow in faith by instruction and experience.
- To develop and support efforts to promote healthy robust Catholic marriages and healthy Christian family life through programs of marriage preparation, marriage enrichment, pro-life activities and natural family planning.
- Serve as the Safe Environment Officer for the Diocese of Gallup
- Oversee the execution and compliance with the Diocese of Gallup Policy and Procedures for the Protection of Minors
- Manage VIRTUS program to include trainers and reports
- Oversee background check processing and records
- Coordinate safe environment training for children
- Support the annual reporting to the United States Conference of Bishops
- Serve as an ex official member of the Diocesan Review Board
- Support the activities of the Diocesan Review Board as directed
- Coordinate the religious catechetical activity to include approved instruction materials
- Encourage and coordinate visiting youth groups for mission work
- Develop and sponsor programs for the support of marriage to include:
- Preparation for marriage
- Activities for marriage enrichment
- Natural Family Planning
- Develop and sponsor pro-life activities
- Promote programs and activities to enrich family life
- Manage policy and procedures for all activities of the office
- Organize the Rite of Election each year on the First Sunday of Lent.
- In conjunction with the Office of the Superintendent of Catholic Schools sponsor, promote and implement the annual Catechist and Teacher In-Service, usually held in September each year.
- Periodic visitations of parishes for special presentations, workshops, and seminars and for inspection of records for policy compliance
Diocesan Job Applicants:
Download application form:
Submit Applications to (unless otherwise specified):
Deacon Randy Copeland, Chancellor
By mail: 503 W. Historic Highway 66
PO Box 1338
Gallup, NM 87301
Or by Email:
Or by fax:
School Job Applicants:
Download Application Form:
Submit Applications to:
Please send to the school where you are applying for a position